Saturday, February 4, 2017

My first whole week of work! And it felt like it went on forever ha. Monday and Tuesday were blah. My cousin headed to the MTC with my aunt to begin her mission for the church. She will serve in Cincinnati, Ohio. I've been purchasing warm leggings, gloves and such since they do not sell them in Vegas. It's been fun being apart of the process and especially being her escort through the temple a coupe of weeks ago. So proud of her. Wednesday we went to library club. Two of my kids didn't make it past the first fifteen minutes when they realized they were talking about Groundhog Day instead of building with Legos, which was on the schedule. So they looked for books and I started my taxes on the computer. That evening I met with my decorating committee. That is so fun to say. I have been placed in charge of decorating for the Valentines dance for the adults at the church. I have planned and delegated jobs and I can't wait to see it all together next Saturday. I have only been given a $30 budget so I have been scoring Pinterest for ideas. Me and my husband will be making a kissing booth out of pallets! Thursday I held activity days and we talked about the word of wisdom. I played music and let the girls have a dance party to promote excercise. Friday I had a girls night with Ashley. Buffalo Wild Wings, dollar store stock up on crafts then ice cream, skinny pop and crafting while watching tv. We know how to party! Today we start constructing the kissing booth. We have picked up six pallets to do the job. Luckily it is 40 degrees today so we will take advantage and work outside! I haven't decided if ice and snow is worse or equal to the slush that will happen when it all melts.





No comments:

Post a Comment