Tuesday, February 21, 2017

So the big news is i am now the Relief Society Presidente! And I have been very busy! So many opportunities to serve and help others and lots and lots of meetings. That is what I have learned the first week in. But I have an awesome team of counselors and secretary who will keep me on my feet. I feel blessed to be in a position in my life to be able to hold this position in the church. The first day my husband just kept looking at me. So I finally asked him what!? And he said, "if I would've told you 13 years ago you would be RS president you would have laughed." Such a perspective on my life. I am so greatful for a Savior who never gives up on my and my stubbornness. He sure is pushing me to make up for lost time!


Believe in yourself. Believe in your capacity to do great and good things. Believe that no mountain is so high that you cannot climb it. Believe that no storm is so great that you cannot weather it..You are a child of God, of infinite capacity. God will not forsake you. . Pres Hinckley



Boldness means we love when it's hard. It means we choose power, love and a sound mind instead of fear. It means we choose to do what is right, even when there are heavy consequences.

Besides running around we have celebrated Valentines and a long weekend with Presidents' Day. We only have two days of school this week for parent teacher conferences! I can't complain about work with a schedule like that! I was in charge of decorating for the stake adult valentines dance! I had so much fun! My oldest was able to serve the elderly dinner. She also had New beginnings with a candle land theme. Busy busy






Making pizza for the first time
Taking her babies for a walk

No comments:

Post a Comment