Friday, January 20, 2017

Another week in the books and it was kind of a different one. Saturday we had adult session of conference and I had the time wrong so we missed most of it but we enjoyed the waffles and ice cream after at our RS pres house. After Sunday's session we had a fun afternoon of soup and mashed potatoes at a friend's house. Monday was a holiday off from school and Calvin picked up a day shift, so me and the kids hung around the house. Tuesday and Wednesday were a normal hectic day. I should add that Tuesday was my 13th wedding anniversary!! And my lover brought home a dozen red roses!! Bravo to my man. Every Wednesday is a half day from school and we go to the library kid club right after. This week they played indoor snow games since it is too cold to play in the actual snow. Thursday it warmed up outside enough to snow again. It snowed so much they called a snow day. So I tried to be productive and changed bedding and other random tasks that never get done. Also, it has to be noted that I shoveled the car to unbury it. Abs of steel should be coming any time now. Today the sun came out and t is a warm 34 outside  and we went back to school. I'm thinking if we have a full week of school next week it will throw us off. But thankfully no drama happened other than the normal he said she said fighting. 




No comments:

Post a Comment