Thursday, July 24, 2014

the projects just keep going

 Chalk paint is my jam guys. No prepping, it smells good, and the texture is fantastic. So here are the hoard sale chairs getting a makeover. . .
  

 And then I have two other chairs from a yard sale I got awhile back and they have been hanging out in the backyard. But they match the design of the hoard sale chairs, so why not disassemble?
 I had bought this waterproof tablecloth at Homegoods, but when I got it home I realized it was for an outdoor umbrella table. Yeah, it had a zipper and a round cutout in the middle when I put it on my kitchen table. So why not use it as upholstery? And then I pronounced myself project superwoman and wore the dang thing as a cape.

 Then I stained them yellow. . . and my kids run around with their toys all day and I say, why not? It is summer and I can do everything I want on my vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment