Friday, June 6, 2014
random life happenings
We hit the Toms warehouse sale again this year. It was not as exciting as last year but we still spent plenty of money getting the kids all of there shoes for next year. Plus there is just something fun about digging for shoes in a box that takes me back to working the shoe store in the mall back in high school.
Then this old man had a birthday. We get crazy excited about ice cream.
And when I am not working I am super mom at a mother daughter activities. And you all should know that we won the three legged race. We are just so awesome. And just because I love this picture. My kids love when I surprise them by pulling into Panda Express instead of going directly home so they can read their fortunes. I think they nailed it with this one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment