And then I took a picture with my 'bestie'. Which my husband does not understand how that works. But we have been besties for awhile. . she just didn't know it. Thus is the life of a blog follower.
Then we ran home, I changed in a church classroom and watched my daughter perform in her piano recital. All while my husband dreaded to look at the back of my vehicle and our bank account haha. Here he is being all dramatic about my treasures. And I do not use the word treasure lightly. I ran through hoarding women to snatch my treasure's tag before someone else tried to claim them. All while the theme song from the Lego Movie played in my head. Now behold the magical creatures. . .
Until next year Hoard sale!










I love those chairs!! Next year I will try to go. A couple years ago I read about the longest yard sale that goes on in the south. You can register to be part of it and then you can go to all the yardsales throughout the states for a couple weeks.....I contemplated it.
ReplyDelete