Wednesday, October 16, 2013

 Got my hair did guys! A friend recommended to go see her hair lady and off I went, it was desperately needed and wanted. Sitting in my happy place, she asks all of the typical conversational questions. Then she proceeds to ask how I know the friend who recommended her, so I tell her she was friends with my sister and when she passed away we bonded and have . . . . she interrupts me and says Oh! You are Rae's sister. I had the honor of meeting her. She used to babysit my newborn sometimes. . . . . . . After six years you guys. It felt SO GOOD to be called her sister. That hair dresser was my tender mercy. My sister made a personal connection that I never new existed and I happened to meet her as October gloom sets in. I will always be grateful to hear of impacts made and I will always look for the rainbow that comes with the cloud of gloom.




No comments:

Post a Comment