I took the kids to the movie Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2. I may or may not have been more excited to see it then the kids. Because it was opening day they happened to have characters there. They even came into the theater before the movie and handed out prizes. We won a coloring book, which we fighted over for three days.
They thought that I should have stood with them to take pictures with people, because I match the character perfectly. What do you think?
Little E-train turned ONE! He wasn't very willing to eat the gluten free vegetarian cake his mother picked out for him haha. But we love him the same, because he is the only one year old I know who can run while pushing an exercise ball twice his size around.
Had the opportunity to take the girls to a rally against bullying. Totally counting it as their first concert, since Carley Rae Jepsen rocked out for like 20 min!
And we celebrated with the Jones' side at Chuckie Cheese for Arianna turning 4! My children wanted to know why it wasn't as big as in the commercials haha. But we had lots of fun these last couple of weeks running around. We keep busy!
No comments:
Post a Comment