We swam in a hotel pool. We stuck our wet heads out the window on the freeway and competed against sexiest hairdos. We ate at every restaurant the Vegas lacks. Texas roadhouse (the best rolls may I add! Which I stashed extra and ate for breakfast), Cracker Barrel (those carrots soaked in brown sugar!), hotel complimentary breakfasts (not so awesome), Chick fil A of course! and then we tried Swig. I could not believe the line there! So much hype for a sugar cookie and Dr. Pepper with coconut. It was delicious because I didn't have to make the cookies, but such a sugar rush to my stomach!
We woke up the Ormes at eleven and bombarded their house until Jared made the drive to Utah. Then we all went minituare golfing, since Vegas is lacking in that department also.
And yes, Calvin makes up rules as he goes. But it doesn't help him to win hehe.
This labor day escape was awesome. The end.
No comments:
Post a Comment