Sunday, September 28, 2014
car show that began well. . . .
This car says it was one from Price is Right in 1974! I took pictures to convince my husband to buy it for me. . . in a sarcastic but if you say yes kind of way. And then we found Grandpa and his new "girlfriend" that he entered in the car show. That is about when my son fell apart, demanding to find Bumble Bee. So we made our way down the street, voting slips in hand for best cars. Bumble Bee is found! Hallelujah! I am saved from a disaster. . . so I thought. Then we pass a truck full of Hot Wheels for a low price of $20. Collectible items, that my son just happened to find one that he wanted. Of course. And that is when he started screaming . . . .. And when the pictures stopped happening and I started fleeing. Sometimes kids make you feel like it isn't even worth trying to leave the house. But I still do it anyways hoping to make a fun childhood. . . . Fun being the keyword I guess.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment