Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Feb in a nutshell

 I know we are mid March, but I needed some closure on February in order to feel like I am caught up with life, if just for a moment. February was full of hockey games,
 school projects, awards, and science night. . .

 building muscles moving my brother to his new house in Mountains Edge way the heck over the river and through the woods from me. . . 


 GPa in the hospital with a leg infection for a week,
 Did I mention we like hockey and groupon deals? Plus we seem to be a magnet for Duke. Which you can see either entices my son or scares him to death. Proof that kids are moody.

 We feed the missionaries three times this month. I love these Elders, they are so good with my kids. . . and bonus they like Star Wars and my crappy meals. They aren't allowed to lie to me.

 February I got my hair did. My fav hobby if you haven't picked up on that . . . .
 Bachelorette for my cousin Kandi. PS. I wore heels! gASP. It was part of the invite.

 I meet my hero
 And cured the cootie problem while saving a dollar on drink cups
 And splurged on ice cream . . . just because I wanted it. Sometimes you just gotta.

No comments:

Post a Comment