Tuesday, January 14, 2014
Say what?!
Milestones are being reached people. You always hear people saying that no matter their age they feel young inside, and I would just laugh and say okay. But I can see how that works now. I have been looking through old pictures lately, and I can't believe all of this has happened. Was I really there for all of it? My memory can not hold all of those moments. I already loose my phone at least twice a day and my husband never knows where his keys are. We are screwed in the future. My middle baby just turned 7. SEVEN People. And I won best present award this year with a $3 clip in hair piece and red lipstick. Of course she had to flip her new do around at Baskin Robbins when a teenage girl walked in with blue hair also. Her name might as well be trouble, because I can see it coming. But it may be a little my fault. Maybe. My oldest is in her last year of elementary school. I know right?! And my little man just went in to Sunbeam class at church. He was all ready to go with his necessary items the first week. Scriptures and a flash light of course. And if all of that wasn't enough, I am throwing together a TACKY TEN party . . . . because I have been with Mr. Jones for ready for it. . . . TEN YEARS! And don't ask me where I came up with the idea to throw on something ugly and dance the night away (more like two hours. . . ) because I just pull this stuff out of my head. But I am just so awe struck with my life right now. Awe struck. I love these people.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment