I know Thanksgiving is over, but today I am grateful that my children let me sleep in until 9. 13 hours of shopping will kick your hinney, but I love it! I love the rush and the fight for the best prize lol. I took my cousin for her first experience, and I may have created a monster! We ran that Walmart like mad women and got all the items on our list while my parents stood in line for a larger item. It takes a tag team lol. By the time we got to JcPenny's at 6 am me and the mums could barely pick our feet up. I could not believe that Panda Express was open that early in the food court! We passed and went to Denny's for some hash browns. And now I am here getting ready to do some homework with my fourth grader (homework on a holiday weekend, mean) and in her folder is a letter for me, because she is thankful for her mommy. Awe. Worth every penny she is. We have something in common me and her, we are both thankful for our mommies.



No comments:
Post a Comment