Sunday, October 7, 2012
As I mourn the loss of someone's loved one, I can't help but reflect on my loss. I remember the viewing. It felt like an out of body experience. Why were these people acting as if my sister was non existent in the room. I did not want to catch up with them or talk about the weather. I just wanted to feel my sister's presence in the room, in the conversation. Because the next morning would be the last time I would be next to her until we meet again. Time does not stop for me, I must keep living. So many questions in my mind. But those questions must wait. For now I must focus on the right questions. What am I to learn from this experience to better myself and help others? How can I preserve and continue her legacy? My heart is full today of grief and love. May we all press forward with time, with memories in our hearts and one forever goal in our stride.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You are my friend and I love you.
ReplyDeleteYou are amazing! :)
ReplyDelete