Saturday, September 15, 2012

soccer!

 Having moved into a different stake (church talk) we found out that we scored! because they offer free soccer! Non-competitive of course. The little one cried on the field because everyone was looking at her. I guess she missed that concept about sports. I tried to take her back out, but she was attached, I am the team's new player. The oldest one, beyond excited!And when it came to her turn, we were beyond impressed. We had no idea she had it in her, she scored a goal!






 I looked over at my husband and his little side coach and just laughed. My husband had no idea how much he was like his father clapping and yelling on the sidelines, until I showed him this picture. I think he was having a proud father moment. He didn't get the non-score keeping. I loved that she never quite smiling the entire time.

No comments:

Post a Comment