Tuesday, August 28, 2012
My cute orphan Annie and her goofball sister. . . .
Day 2 of school. A little more sleepy but still excited. I love their daily recaps when I pick them up. I heard all about a trampoline that her teacher put away in their classroom because a little boy broke the outside part. She even drew it on her first kinder homework assignment on what they did that day. The trampoline does not exist. She is going to be a fun one. The 4th grader sits by boys and her best friend showed up with the same hair cut as her. It is going to be a fun year with these two!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lol, your little one cracks me up! And very cute dress! I love not having kids in school, but I'm sure it will be fun when I do. :)
ReplyDelete