Monday, June 11, 2012

Wedding bells are ringing

My baby brother got hitched. And I am tired.
Bridal showers were thrown.


Bachelor/Bachelorette parties were given.
The girls went out for sushi. I tried crab. Never again. And then ended up with the boys for some nerd bowling. The bride and groom had no idea why we showed up dressed so weird. So we gave them some accessories as a gift to join in on the fun.  

 Then the decorating and finding dresses for stubborn Gma's took place. What a chore, but well worth it.


Then the big day came and we partied and congratulated and sent them on the merry way to start their life together. Love those two. 

1 comment:

  1. So FUn!!! We wanted to come but there was something else going on that weekend. You guys are awesome and so funny, I wish I had like a cup of so much fun, you always do things that I wish I had thought of and you just live life. I LOVE IT! The drawing on the car, hilarious! Do you take photos with your iphone? I love all the shots you get.

    ReplyDelete